innovation in Real dairy
The California Milk Advisory Board believes in unleashing the power of real dairy through innovation and driving a meaningful impact on dairy farm families, processors, and consumers through the use and consumption of novel dairy products.
The Real California Milk Excelerator returns for its fourth year with $500,000 worth of prizing and a broadened playing field to support dairy-based product innovation across categories.
We are seeking any early-stage innovative products made with at least 50% real dairy.
Foods, beverages, snacks, shakes, desserts, personal care items, textiles- this year is all about unleashing the innovation!
One of the largest and longest-running dairy accelerator programs in the world
Access to world-class Mentorship,
retailers, investors, resources, live final pitch event and more
$500,000 worth of prizing available
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Apply if you are:
- Creating ANY innovative product made with at least 50% real dairy
- Able to create a working prototype by November 2022
- Have less than $1M in domestic lifetime sales
- Can commit to sourcing dairy and producing in California within 12 months. Willing to feature the Real California Milk seal on your product if it wins.
- Even apply if you feel your business is too early!
Have Questions? Attend our Upcoming Info Session!
Join Us on June 30, 2022 at 9 AM PT
Jarett Margolis, Sr. Manager of Business Development for CMAB, and Pritam Bhattarai, Program Director at VentureFuel will answer any questions on the application process, evaluation criteria, and overall program!